This site is a massive, ambitious project, aiming to clarify and enable the well-being of all who visit.
And we're a 501c3 non-profit/NGO.
If you'd like to see this subject's section get finished, please consider helping the project along by donating.
Your help is meaningful. And it's helping us build the most comprehensive psychological Assessment Center on the web.
Is Finland Really The Happiest Country In The World?
Finland has been declared the happiest country in the world for several years in a row. But in many ways, the land of frigid temperatures and dark winter days seems like the most unlikely of choices.
How do we measure happiness? World Happiness Report 2023
Notice how most of the factors in the report (being quantifiable) are in fact more of a measure of security than a purposeful, happy life.
Security, Wealth, and Happiness: Some Possible Lessons from the Pandemic
Barry Schwartz gives a fascinating talk during the height of the pandemic that relates peace and security to overall well-being.
Here are some of the best sections to explore from around the site:
Or, perhaps some of these are of interest to you?
- Communicate Skillfully - Listening, Compassionate Communication, Intentional Speech, Clean Communication
- Commune with Reality - Curiosity, Awe, Presence
- Show Up Wholeheartedly - Vulnerability, Social Comparison & Imposter Syndrome, Forgiveness, Self-Love, Self-Care
- Find the Right Work for You - The Bliss Map
- Get in the Mood to Think About Life - Earth in Context, Me In Time, Luck & Circumstance, Short Videos from around the web