- American Psychology Association – Literature reviews and meta-analyses are likely more interesting/useful than individual studies.
- Wikipedia – Classic overview of MBSR and MBCT. Encyclopedia definitions with history and background.
- Greater Good Science Center – Limitations of Mindfulness. A run down of articles for skeptics that want to read into the hard science on some of the generalized claims made by mindfulness promoters.
- Center for Mindfulness, Umass – MBSR and MBCT courses. Coruses you can enroll in to learn more about the techniques used or become a certificed instructor.
- Jon Kabat Zinn on Mindfulness backed Science – A talk from Jon Kabat Zinn where he discusses the science he was involved in that sparked the creation of MBSR and other emerging sciences.
Jon Kabat Zinn Body Scan Meditation GUIDED MEDITATION- A guided meditation by Jon Kabat Zinn that takes you through the process of scanning the body with the goal of creating more body awareness.
Optimize Interview: The Neuroscience of Meditation with Richie Davidson–Brian Johnson breaks down the Neuroscience of meditation and curates the takeaways from Richie Davidson book. Mindfulness for those with only a few minutes to spare.
Meditation Changes Your Brain for the Better, Even if You’re Not a Monk | Wendy Suzuki
Does Meditation Really Affect Your Brain?–Hank Greene explores the science of meditation and the brain in a fun youtube series, SciShow Psych
Dr. Ron Siegel: “The Science of Mindfulness” | Talks at Google–the history of mindfulness and an explanation of the evolutionary adaption of meta awareness.
- Positive Psychology Program–25 Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Exercise – A series of exercises to flex your mindfulness muscles.
- MBSR: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction exercises – Tools and resources used by MBSR practitioners in the field.
- New Neuroscience Reveals 2 Rituals That Will Make You More Mindful – Author explores the no so helpful habits we have and how mindfulness can help us make changes.
- A guide to Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy – A source for discovering even more helpful resources on MCBT.