This site is a massive, ambitious project, aiming to clarify and enable the well-being of all who visit.
And we're a 501c3 non-profit/NGO.
If you'd like to see this subject's section get finished, please consider helping the project along by donating.
Your help is meaningful. And it's helping us build the most comprehensive psychological Assessment Center on the web.
Until the Mindfulness section gets finished, here are a few recommended resources on the subject.
All it takes is 10 mindful minutes | Andy Puddicombe
A talk presented by the founder of ‘Headspace’-one of the more popular guided meditation apps. A few mindful minutes a day can be an significant impacts on your life.
Waking Up with Sam Harris – Mindfulness Meditation (9 minutes)
A quick guided meditation that’s well worth the time.
How Meditation Can Change Your Life and Mind
Big Think, with Sam Harris and Jon Kabat-Zinn give a compelling overview of the science of mindfulness.
Here are some of the best sections to explore from around the site:
Or, perhaps some of these are of interest to you?
- Communicate Skillfully - Listening, Compassionate Communication, Intentional Speech, Clean Communication
- Commune with Reality - Curiosity, Awe, Presence
- Show Up Wholeheartedly - Vulnerability, Social Comparison & Imposter Syndrome, Forgiveness, Self-Love, Self-Care
- Find the Right Work for You - The Bliss Map
- Get in the Mood to Think About Life - Earth in Context, Me In Time, Luck & Circumstance, Short Videos from around the web