This site is a massive, ambitious project, aiming to clarify and enable the well-being of all who visit.
And we're a 501c3 non-profit/NGO.
If you'd like to see this subject's section get finished, please consider helping the project along by donating.
Your help is meaningful. And it's helping us build the most comprehensive psychological Assessment Center on the web.
Until the page on Numbing is finished, here are a few resources to orient you.
Numbness | Jordan Debbink
In his moving talk, Jordan Debbink will share his personal struggle of how he broke through his numbness to develop a healthy sense of self.
Emotional Numbness Requires Energy and is NOT a Void
Emotional numbness or dissociation is often thought to be a void. It’s perceived as an absence of something. David Maloney makes the case that it takes tremendous energy to sustain.
Feelings: Handle them before they handle you | Mandy Saligari
Feelings are what we have the most of and know the least about; handle them or they will handle you.
Here are some of the best sections to explore from around the site:
Or, perhaps some of these are of interest to you?
- Communicate Skillfully - Listening, Compassionate Communication, Intentional Speech, Clean Communication
- Commune with Reality - Curiosity, Awe, Presence
- Show Up Wholeheartedly - Vulnerability, Social Comparison & Imposter Syndrome, Forgiveness, Self-Love, Self-Care
- Find the Right Work for You - The Bliss Map
- Get in the Mood to Think About Life - Earth in Context, Me In Time, Luck & Circumstance, Short Videos from around the web