This site is a massive, ambitious project, aiming to clarify and enable the well-being of all who visit.
And we're a 501c3 non-profit/NGO.
If you'd like to see this subject's section get finished, please consider helping the project along by donating.
Your help is meaningful. And it's helping us build the most comprehensive psychological Assessment Center on the web.
Until the Regret page is finished, here are a few videos to orient you to the subject.
Kathryn Schulz: Don’t regret regret
We’re taught to try to live life without regret. But why? Using her own tattoo as an example, Kathryn Schulz makes a powerful and moving case for embracing our regrets.
Of Course You’ve Messed Up
This is a film for those moments when we (again) hit rock bottom, when we’re back in that old familiar place where nothing feels right, we hate ourselves and the future looks bleak.
Here are some of the best sections to explore from around the site:
Or, perhaps some of these are of interest to you?
- Communicate Skillfully - Listening, Compassionate Communication, Intentional Speech, Clean Communication
- Commune with Reality - Curiosity, Awe, Presence
- Show Up Wholeheartedly - Vulnerability, Social Comparison & Imposter Syndrome, Forgiveness, Self-Love, Self-Care
- Find the Right Work for You - The Bliss Map
- Get in the Mood to Think About Life - Earth in Context, Me In Time, Luck & Circumstance, Short Videos from around the web